Mega Man Battle Network Legacy Collection will launch PlayStation 4, Switch and PC via Steam (vol. 1, vol. 2) on April 14, 2023, Capcom announced. The PlayStation 4 and Switch versions will be available both physically and digitally for $59.99, or as two digitally separate volumes for $39.99 each.
Get the latest details below.
Prices and bonuses
Try all 10 main lines Mega Man battle net titles, complete with previously exclusive battle chips and long-awaited NetBattles that you can enjoy together with friends and other players around the world. Pre-orders are now available for the Mega Man Battle Network Legacy Collection bundled at an MSRP of $59.99, which includes two additional skins for the launch screen and songs to listen to in the music player. Digital versions of Volumes 1 And 2 it can also be purchased separately at launch for an MSRP of $39.99.
Join MegaMan.EXE and other NetNavi operators around the world to save the interconnected world of Net Society! With the collection’s online features, players can use room codes to have private battles with friends, enter random battles with others online, or fight for NetBattler nobility in ranked matches! NetBattlers looking to mix things up can also choose from several sets of battle rules such as bet chips in Real Thing battles, triple battles to best of three brawl introduced in Mega Man 3 battle netor the return of Version Battles from Mega Man 4 battle net. Players looking for specific Battle Chips can trade with friends and other NetBattlers around the world. In addition to trading Battle Chips collected from the series, players can swap MegaMan.EXE styles to customize their appearance, and swap Navi customization programs to make MegaMan.EXE even stronger. Players can even download Rare Battle Chips that were previously available mainly during promotional events in Japan! 15 downloadable Battle Chips can be accessed via the MegaMan screen in each game.
As well as experience these beloved Mega Man battle net online titles with other NetNavi operators, players who pre-order will be able to enjoy the following exclusive additional content! The MegaMan.EXE PET on the boot screen is customizable with two brand new skins: Hub Style for Volume 1 and Dark MegaMan for Volume 2. Plus, four new special arrangements of original music from Mega Man battle net will be available in Music Player as part of the pre-order bonus pack.
Mega Man Battle Network Legacy Collection will broadcast other new features for players to enjoy, including an optional high-resolution filter, an interactive 3D Megaman.EXE PET on the launch screen, more than 1,000 pieces of Mega man art and 188 different music tracks to listen to!
Wading Mega Man NT warrior Online free
To celebrate the arrival of Mega Man Battle Network Legacy Collection, stay tuned for a mega marathon! Seasons 1 and 2 of Mega Man NT warrior the animated series will be re-released for free on the Capcom USA Twitch channel and uploaded to the Mega man YouTube channel in early 2023.
Capcom has also confirmed that the games included in the collection are based on the Japanese releases, so the English releases will have content equivalent to the Japanese versions of each game.
Here is an updated card:
Mega Man Battle Network Legacy Collection it will load all 10 Mega Man battle net titles, including graphics filters and additional bonus content, to today’s consoles, including Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4 and PC via Steam on April 14, 2023.
The story of Mega Man battle net takes place in the near-future interconnected world of the Net Society, who depend on computer programs known as Network Navigators (or NetNavi for short) to manage everything from their toasters to city power grids. While the network age brings all sorts of conveniences, it has also brought in a wave of cybercrime that is eroding all levels of society. In these games, players take on the role of Lan Hikari using their PErsonal Terminal (or PET) and her NetNavi, MegaMan.EXE, to take on the culprits behind these cybercrimes. Players control MegaMan.EXE as he explores the web, engages in grid-based combat, and uses Battle Chips to gain devastating abilities that can eliminate even the most sinister viruses.
- 10. Excellent games – Available as a single collection or as part of two separate digital volumes, the complete list of titles in Mega Man Battle Network Legacy Collection includes:
- Mega Man battle net
- Mega Man 2 battle net
- Mega Man Battle Network 3 White
- Mega Man Battle Network 3 Blue
- Mega Man Battle Network 4 Red Sun
- Mega Man Battle Network 4 Blue Moon
- Mega Man Battle Network 5 Team Protoman
- Mega Man Battle Network 5 squad colonel
- Mega Man Battle Network 6 Cybeast Gregar
- Mega Man Battle Network 6 Cybeast Falzar
- Rocking melodies – Rock out with some songs in the music player, which includes over 180 songs from all 10 titles.
- Browse the gallery – Web surfers will have access to over 1,000 pieces of concept art, character sketches and official illustrations in the Collection Gallery.
- The “Mystery Data” section will contain exclusive illustrations of past events and images of products licensed by this
era of Mega man titles.
- Sharp visual filters – Optional high-resolution filters allow gamers to enjoy smoother, less pixelated visuals. Players can turn off/on the filters at any time if they prefer to enjoy the original graphics of the Battle Network Games.
- Collect and trade with friends – NetBattlers on the hunt for specific Battle Chips and MegaMan.EXE styles can collect and trade with other NetBattlers around the world.
- Take on all challengers – Players can participate in online private battles, random battles, and ranked matches. Those looking to mix things up can also choose from different sets of battle rules such as Real Thing Battles and the return of Triple Battles and Version Battles from Mega Man 3 battle net And Mega Man 4 battle net.
Check out the new set of trailers below. View a new set of screenshots in the gallery.
Trailer no. 2
Mr. Famous News: Online features